All over the St. Louis area, people are taking strides to reduce their carbon footprint, and one of the ways to do that is to install artificial grass at your home, business or golf course. If you’re interested in an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional landscaping in the St. Louis area, artificial grass and putting greens may be the ideal solution for you. Not only does artificial grass provide a number of eco-friendly benefits, but it will reduce your own monthly maintenance costs as well. For these reasons and more, many home and business owners have chosen SYNLawn Kansas City for their synthetic grass needs across the St. Louis area.
What are the environmental benefits of installing artificial grass?
- Residential water use is reduced by up to 50 percent since you don’t need to water the lawn
- Artificial turf doesn’t need to be mowed, so no carbon emissions from lawnmowers
- All of SYNLawn Kansas City’s products are made from 100 percent recyclable materials
- Long life expectancy means a lower impact on landfills
- Engineered with nylon and bio-based polymers that are free of ground contaminants like lead
- All post-manufacturing byproducts are reused in future turf for additional strength and stability